Friday, October 22, 2010

About Myself.

Name:Vincent
Age:14
Interested In Music often Jogging and doing some sport.Have interest In some Music instrument and I'm learning Guitar now.Like to watch "Mentalist" the show, Maybe that's why i have interest in psychology.I like to do experiment to solve the "mystery" not just reading the dead boring books .Love the word "passion" It encourage me to never give up so easy but depend  to the things and the reason.Sometime i like noise because make me feel I'm part of the world and keep me awake =].sometime i like to stay alone quietly. life is like that. Everyone need a silence moment. The important part is we must have a friend. I rather to have one good friend then many friend.Thanks God let me have more then one good friend.. Once i was in depression they help me out. "once i was lost in the highway road, but i have found my way at the last" =]. Yea i should add one more hobby "writing at the blog" is a good way and good place to express my feelings.    

No comments:

Post a Comment